Poisoning — Canada
An Amherst veterinarian is urging pet owners to always be aware of their animal’s surroundings. This after 3 dogs in 5 days came down with a sudden illness having brought about seizures.
“The 1st case involved a dog walking with its owner at the golf club and on the way home in the car began to seize. It was put in a drug-induced coma and just got well enough to go home,” Carolyn Hollis said. “It was a long process and it was a close call.”
Just as the 1st dog was recovering, someone